|OG| CODE OF CONDUCT:
1. We have a ZERO tolerance policy when it comes to hacking, cheating, glitching, or do anything that would harm the integrity of the OG in public matches. When we wear the OG tag, we represent OG and all of its members and we will not damage that reputation by with poor sportsmanship. This includes:
-Going under or out of the map on any game map. This is defined as out of the normal bounds of the map. (Rooftops, rocks, ledges are all acceptable and legitimate to play.)
-Using lag switches to manipulate the internet connection to our benefit.
-Code hacking in PUBLIC matches is subject to immediate termination. For private matches/events, hacking/glitching is only allowed with prior consent of the participants involved.
2. No bailing on OG's during a game. Wait till the game is over to leave. If you take an invite from an OG it is improper to leave them behind for most reasons. Leaving with a good reason is acceptable. Some examples of this (not limited to) are connection issues, life events (baby, spouse, phone call, etc), you were not prepared for the game type, or you just joined the game and went on the opposite team. OGs will NEVER leave a game due to poor play, conserving KDR, or just plain getting beat. Take the beating then move on after the game. Excessive bailing will not be tolerated.
3. We would like members to log in to the website at least once a month. We will send a reminder email to you if you have not logged in within the last 60 days. If we do not here back from you we may temporarily remove your profile. We understand there are a lot of demands outside of OG, and we will reinstate your information when you decide you have more time to play the game and log into the website again. We are not suspending your membership as we do not view this as a punishment of any sort. This is just a way of making sure information on our site is up to date as many inactive members never become active again.
4. We don’t team kill in any match for the "fun of it". Intentional team killing an OG or non OG is prohibited. Exceptions to this are: a) retaliation for multiple TKs by a teammate, b) killing a glitcher/hacker, c) accidents, d) martyrdom (just make sure you have a good reason for using this perk in HC)
-We consider the OG Army to be second to none. One thing that we allow that many clans don't, is "multi-clanning". We welcome OG members to play with, hang out with, and even join other clans. However we request that the OG is your first home when it comes to Call of Duty organizations. As an OG member we ask you to represent the group with a capital "OG" in front or within your "in game name", ie OGyourgametag. We would also like this identifier within your chat name. We have so many members that it's hard for us Old Guyz to remember everyone, and we would like members to play with as many OG's as we can to improve membership, and avoid segregation and 'clicks'. We respect your right to team with more than one group or clan. We discourage you from running 2 "clan tags", but we will not hold it against you as there are so many diverse groups within the gaming community. If you choose to run 2 tags, we prefer that the |OG| tag stands alone, separated from other tags. We respectfully request that you put your main affliliation, the OG, in brackets ie, |OG| with your other affliliation in lower case behind it. An example being "|OG|yoc yourgamertag. This is a an unheard of standard within gaming clans, but we respect your right as an adult to play with whomever you chose. Your experiences outside of the OG Army will give you a fresh perspective on game tactics. You are welcomed and encouraged to inform your fellow OGs on these effective and valuable techniques. You will never be asked to spy or steal info, and you should only share info that is not considered private for that clan. We also ask that the OG forum info be private, and sacred to the OGs. If you would like to share info please ask a moderator, AND the person that originally posted it. This is a complex issue, and OG Administrators are here to help you decipher what is and isn't permitted.
If you are a member of multiple clans we ask the following. Please identify other clan(s) you play with on your profile. Please identify if you are some type of Administrator or Leader for that group. By all means honor their COC, but while a member of the OG we want you to ALWAYS adhere to the guidelines of the OG COC. Please do not start a sub-clan from within the OG Army. Do not recruit for other clans on the OG site, in our forums, in our chat (public or private), via teamspeak, or via IM. Do not share your OG account with members of other clans. Please do not share the OG Teamspeak server info with other clans.
6. We welcome other visitors and clan members to our site as long as they follow our code of conduct. Public disrespect (by members or non-members) to anyone on teamspeak, voxli or the chat log will not be tolerated. Problems between members should be handled privately, message them directly or contact a moderator. You/We are mature adults, we expect you to act like it. This website is a gaming site, and we will do our best to keep discussions on topic. We will be respectful of each members lifestyle, marriage, etc. This site is for mature adults, so members may use profanity, but we will not allow racist, sexist, or hate speech. What you do on your own time is your own business, but the OG's will not tolerate any public discussions that promote illegal activities such as drug use or piracy .
7. Be respectful of all OG members, and our opponents as well (no rage quitting). We don't care about kdr ratings. If YOU do, this is the wrong place for you. We prefer teamwork and improving our skills over the kdr rating of one member. If you want to preserve your kdr, play alone.
-If a weapon is used in the game, and has not been altered by a hack or glitch, then it is fair for all to use. However, you are not obligated to play with another OG whose legit tactics you do not agree with. Editing your Ally list to only include members you share a common strategy with is your own responsibility.
8. We will not spam invites. Spamming invites is the continued invitation of friends over and over again within a short amount of time (10 minutes). We will try our best to coordinate invites via text/voice chat or this website and have respect for our OG team mates during their online play.
9. If we see a teammate (OG or NON-OG) violating any of these rules, we reserve the right to team kill that individual, and leave the match. For any violations, please report them to your moderator team, so we can conduct our due diligence. We promise to treat each member with respect by verifying any reported incident and communicating with the alleged offending member before taking any action.
10. And the most important rule of the OG-HAVE FUN!!!!!!! We are the best group of player on the battlefield, do your best to encourage new members and bring new members to the group.
-Acceptible OG tags include but are not limited to: OG [OG] (OG) |OG| OG! *OG* OG| You will be notified if your tag is not acceptible. We ask you to not use the tag oG , as that is a representation of separate, exising COD clan.
Any violation of the rules above will result in the suspension of their logon account for this website, the exclusion from tournament play, and potential expulsion for the OG Army. Especially the number 10 rule!
Understand that acceptance into the |OG| Army will require that you add all administrators and moderators so that we may monitor your gameplay and verify that you are mature enough for the |OG| Army.
There is no copyright on this C.O.C. IF you are a visitor from another clan feel free to copy it if you need to. We would appreciate giving us credit, but don't require it.
OGmovntrgt aka landshark (co-owner and creator of the OG Army) and your moderator team.